Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well, this is post 100...

Its been a medium length road so far (4 months or so I guess) and I haven't always got anything to say (thanks Youtube for filling in those times), but 100 posts is 100 posts dammit and as I raise my bat and salute tha pavillion, I would like to take moment to thank all my readers (all 4 of you)...

as a gift, I have another clip for you, although not of crazy japanese game shows, Sesame street music, 90's metal or scrubs clips, rather one of those things that if I had tear ducts, could possibly have had me bawling like a baby...



The fathers name is Dick Hoyt and he pretty much puts all other dads to shame...


PS. Click on my new banner up the top fuckos, save some animals and habitat

8 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Even though you just called me a fucko, that banner shows what a big softie you are.

Haha. Fuckos. That is really making me laugh!

Happy Fucking 100th Post!

Thanks for making my online life brilliant!

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Erm. I cried.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

Fucko is a term of endearment around these parts...my father invented it I think when I was 6 and he would call me little fucko...

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

And you think Dick puts other Dad's to shame!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

Congratulations on the century. Super innings so far. Really marvellous stuff.

 
At 5:01 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Yeah. Congratulations Fucko.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Just because you reached the century does not mean you can rest on your laurels you know... NEW POST!

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

I was thinking this earlier, but I have nothing to say of any great brevity

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home