Monday, July 24, 2006

Back to School today

Today was the first day of second semester, or study period 5 as it is now known as. My day so far has consisted of 3 hours of a fine subject called "Dance as Education and Recreation." Now this is pretty standard fare really for PE teaching (which is one avenue I am hoping to follow from all this), however the good Lord chose not to bless me with rhythm, co ordination below the knees or the follhardiness to believe I can actually dance, therefore this subject is shaping to be a major issue for me. Thankfully, our actual ability has no bearing on our end grade so the fact I can hardly put one foot in front of the other is irrelevant as long as I can present in front of the class (no issue there) and write a decent essay.

What this has done is given me a minor case of the 'What the hell am I doing my life" itis. My solution at present is to just let it roll and play it as it comes.

Added to this, yesterday was the last day at work for one of the better guys in the place, he's off to Europe for a year or so, no real timetable or plan other than being in Amsterdam through September to meet up with another ex work colleague. I can honestly say now that I no longer work with anyone who sees the funny side of me telling them how much I wish we could share a cell in a Turkish Prison with...sad days

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

It sux when good guys leave the work place. Many a job has been diminished for me by people leaving. Unfortunately, that's what people do.

On a lighter note, I would pay a fairly substantial amount of money to see you perform some interperative dance. Seriously.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

I am graceful dude...seriously

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home