Sunday, July 16, 2006

Today kids, we are cooking scrambled eggs and sweet chilli sauce.

As reminded by a good friend of mine, who can be found here ------>http://blogisasblogdoes.blogspot.com/

I can claim one grand invention in my life...and that invention is sweet chilli scrambled eggs. Yes, finally the perfect start, end or middle bit to any day, good for what ales you, puts hair on your chest and makes a real man out of you, sweet chilli scrambled eggs.

What you need is :
6 eggs. 5 is too few, 7 is too many.
A mixing receptical of some sort (I use a tall plastic cup that came with an electric mixer wand thing)
a liberal amount of sweet chilli sauce

Take the eggs. Separate the whites from the yolks in 5 of them, use the white bits, put the yolks through your hair or something. Use the other egg completely. Put the useable bits in the mixing thing. Then pour sweet chilli sauce into the mix, I like to do a 5 second count. you may use less or more, depends on your fondness for the stuff. Mix all this up good and proper.

Then put it in a pan and mix it around, cook it long enough to get some slightly burnt bits on the edges as they are kinda tasty.

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Sounds kinda like it would be on a par with my 2 minute noodles with tuna, avocado and sweet chilli sauce. Ready in three minutes and you can always add a sprinkle of cheese for an "Eye-talian" feel .

Perhaps you, me and JT (good name for movie yes?) should create a cookbook. Because you know. there ain't nothing that cannot be improved with Sweet Chilli.

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

I like the cut of your jib....Sweet Chilli is for my money, the single greatest condiment known to man.

A few years ago, whenever I went to subway, I would get a roast chicken (the little pieces one) with sweet chili on it. I told a few friends about the taste sensation and they all got on board also...fast forward a while and subway was prmoting its "All new Sweet Chilli Chicken!!" Coincidence?? I think not

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

SO much better than tomato or barbeque sauce because for one thing, you kinda feel exotic when you eat it.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

It definitely makes me feel more worldly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home