Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weird dream last night...think someone is trying to tell me something

The dream starts and I am strapped to some sort of wooden frame type thing and there is this dude walking around the room. The room is pretty dark and the blinds are down, but there are cracks of sunlight coming in the sides so I know it must be daytime.
I try to say something, but nothing comes out. Think I am gagged or something. Then this guy turns around and says "Ah, thank you for joining me." He then pulls out this large metal cattle prod type thing and says "I've been watching you for a long time and I know all that you have done. Now you pay." After that he starts zapping me with this cattle prod type thing, which was making me convulse somewhat. While doing this he is screaming at me all these bad things I have done in my life (some were made up, some were actually bang on true). After a while, my convulsing had made the bindings around my ankles and wrists loosen enough so that I could get out. When his back was turned for a second, I made my move. I kicked him in the back, over the couch and legged it out the door.
When I got outside, I recognised I was at James Cook Uni in Townsville, in one of the colleges there (use to go out with a girl that lived in one, kind of makes sense why I would be getting the treatment there!). I ran down this grassy hill type thing till I saw someone who I kind of knew, who turned out to be a girl I was in year 7 at school with. I told her what had happened and she told me that she knew someone who could help me out. She lead me to this other room where this new guy had a whole bunch of firearms. I grabbed the biggest one I could carry and a belt of ammunition, then headed back to the room I had been trapped in. When I got there, I kicked the door in and opened fire. After a few seconds, I noticed the room was completely empty, all except for an envelope with my name on it...

it was then I woke up. Had sweated so much it was like I had taken a shower.

Was not a great way to start the day

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Holy shit. I dreamt I rescued a Vietnamese refugee and her baby but I couldn't get hold of the government to ask them what to do with hert so I left her at Mum's. Was weird, but yours just sounds fucking intense.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

hahahaha...cause your Mum would know what to do!?!

Yeah, I have had some weird dreams in the past like that where I swear there is some meaning to it...

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

And I just remembered I was wearing this black dress I bought for 5 quid in London which I still own but have never worn and someone (possibly the refugee) commented and said how nice it was and I was confused as I have never worn it and I could not work out when I put it on.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

refugees are known for their keen fashion sense

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

Had you watched Commando or either of the First Blood's in the last few days?

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

no, but the contraption was very much like the one Rambo was strapped to in First Blood part II...when he goes to Vietnam on a doomed mission cause he is deemed 'expendible'...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home