Friday, August 04, 2006

The week that has been...

Well, firstly, on a personal front, my car decided to fry a wire that it appears was quite crucial to starting, so $150 later, all was good. The home PC decided to not boot up anymore, so I had to put on my IT tech hat and fix the bastard, which then of course wouldn't let me install anti virus software, so after a thousand back and forth emails with the Symantec people, I have just downloaded a free version from some German students...could be interesting.

On a wider scale, Jamie wins Big brother, propelling sales of baggy arse trackies and headbands sky high, Paul finally kicks Issy out, possibly for good and the first installements of Yasmins getting Married aired.

A couple of things on that. The French guy in first couple of episodes reminded me why the world seemingly hates the French and I read somewhere that Yasmin is supposedly 29...on first glance, I would say she is a few years older than that (around 34 is my guess), or she has had a tough 29 years...although she does have nice teeth.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

All the better for biting you with my pretty.

Dude, let me know how that software goes, sounds promising.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

well so far, so good. I figure why use a known and trusted anti virus solution, when I can give some fledgling German students a chance?? Whats the worst that can happen???

Honestly, seems ok so far...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home