Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturdays at work...gotta love it!

As part of this super mautre age student thing I am doing, I need to work on weekends so I am not homeless. I have been lucky enough (in a manner of speaking) that the company I worked for full time previously, has let me stay on in purely a part time capacity. All I have to do is work 24 hours each weekend...back to back, 12 hour days. Hence, I have no social life anymore, which is pretty sad, although without the opportunities to go drinking each weekend, my liver is thanking me daily.

No doubt the best part of weekend working is being able to do all my assignments in these slow times. I can honestly say that in a year and a half of uni, I have done every single assignment on company time...it is like really well paid Austudy. For instance, today I have already done a 1500 word assignment on capoeira for 'Dance as education and recreation'...I could do some more, but I have to fill in 12 hours tomorrow also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home