Sunday, August 13, 2006

I just realised something...

My last 5 posts have all been youtube vids...seriously, that is almost cheating as far as blogging goes.

Where is the original thought in that? Just plain lazy...

That said, I will no doubt throw a few more up there today...it really is a brilliant site.

On a side point, is it bad manners that last night when my gf was telling me about how her sister had broken up with her boyfriend and her mother was really upset about it, I asked her for the condensed version as it was late and I really didn't care all that much?

It was 12.30 and I was asleep when she got home to tell me all about this. And I had worked 12 hours yesterday and had to work 12 hours today.

I think I was perfectly in my right to do so...however, she didn't seem to agree with me on that one

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Erm... ... Well, this is your blog, and I don't know your girlfriend and I am always grumpy when someone wakes me up and you gave me a Brian May video. So I am taking your side.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

And You Tube rocks, the saviour of bloggers everywhere

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

It really is a treasure trove of goodness...

that Brian May vid is really payting off!

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Have you redeemed yourself(not that I think you have to?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home