Sunday, September 17, 2006

Am working with one of the 5 most annoying people I have ever known today...

I have had a variety of jobs over the years and can honestly say that as much as I have had the pleasure of working with some bang up individual, I have also worked with my fair share of tools.
It started with a guy I use to train in a gym back in 94...I see him every now and then these days washing cars in car lots. He may well have been slightly retarded so it is harsh to call him names, but regardless, he was a tool.
In the Army, I worked with an inordinate amount of tools...indeed, I was somewhat of a fish out of water from time to time there. Since then, I have come across jobs where they are in lower concentration, but due to this, they stand out like sore thumbs.

One chap like this is Gordon.

Gordon is probably mid 30's, could be younger I guess, but is hard to know. He is reasonably tall, around 10kg overweight I would guess (not good weight though...he is skinny fat, meaning he has skinny arms and no ass, but a big gut). Every conversation he has can come down to one of three categories. 1. Computer crap 2. Stories from his past as a petrol station attendant and 3. Unwitty double entendre filled stories. Don't get me wrong, I can spin shit with the best of them and can be as sexually disgusting as the next guy, but I draw a line and know when it is appropriate for the conversation...anything topic is ok if in the right context. This ass hat knows none of that...

And to top it all off, he has no doubt the most annoying laugh I have ever heard...hard to explain, but it is high pitched and constant (he laughs at his own material) and makes me want to throttle his over bloated head till fluid comes out his ears...

And yes, he is here till I leave tonight...time to put the earphones back in and pretend not to hear him.

Give me strength

9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Yuk, sounds like the only sort of men that ever approach me, if only to tell me that I need a brick on my head.

Give him a smack in the chops for me. Twat

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

Consider it done

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

Ok, this tool has been playing some old AC/DC, which is fine by me...however he has now gone to playing Anastacia...yep, he will be lucky to make it through the shift

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

Fuck me, it is now Aqua...

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

and he is humming along to it...

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

now it is the Austin Powers music...


lock and load motherfucker

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

now it is "My Humps' or whatever that tune is called...and yes, dipshit is singing right along.


55 minutes to go

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

My Humps?? You deserve a pay rise for having to work alongside someone like that. What I want to know is, how do the tools keep rising to the top?

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

cause dog shit floats mate...dog shit floats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home