Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back from beyond...

Flinders ranges camp.
Walked too much for my liking.
Go again next month :(

3 days,
22 kilometres.
Saw as far as my eyes could from 700 metres up.
Saw endangered animals.
Feet and calves are sore.
Hips feel like I need them replaced. I hear they can do marvellous things with carbon fibre these days...
My dog missed me a lot...not sure about the gf though!
Now have 3 assignments due in the next week or so, which I need to start shortly.
Good times.

Should have taken a camera for some pics, however knowing how far we were going, figured the lighter I packed the better.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

Was it a voluntary exercise? I never quite understood hiking. Kind of like a lingerie shop without a front window. I mean, what's the point?

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

was part of outdoor ed course.

You should come with me one day, get to see some things that you only ever normally see on TV and from much closer up.

Strangely enough, I felt really good leaving, like cleaner or something...even though I smelt like a jungle rat and had eaten crap for 3 days.

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home.

Don't do that again chops (even though I know you have to next month. Gah)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home