Sunday, August 27, 2006

Money well spent???

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20261316-1243,00.html

This concerns me that people are dumb enough to think they need to pay this much money to get this advice...surely by reading the advice parts of Ralph magazine they would have it covered??

Seriously folks, I am no George Clooney, shit I am no George Burns, but I have always been able to do ok with much better looking females than I have any right lookswise to be around because of one thing...I can talk to people. Now I am naturally a shy person, which a lot of folks that know me find hard to believe, but seriously, it has taken a lot of self convincing to get to the stage where talking to anyone now regardless of who they are and what they look like is no longer a big deal. It really isn't any big deal.

What these desperados need to do is get away from playing World of Warcraft online with the Asian kids and speak to flesh and blood people...who knows, it just may work

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

No no no no no.

There are no single men in this world!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

Well obviously this agency has them paying good money to meet you...and those like you!

I guess there are single fellas around, they are just all timid, scared little things that scurry into the shadows if the light gets too brigt.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

I calls them RATS...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home