Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just did an IQ test...now am somewhat depressed.

This is my score and comment

[B]Congratulations, Andrew!Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. [/B]

I also readt on mensa's website that they take you if you get anywhere between 130 and 132, depending on the test taken. So armed with that knowledge, I can safely say I have a reasonably high IQ...

Which makes me mad at myself for never applying myself to anything more than I have to so I can get a satisfactory result, when I know deep down if I just spent a little bit of time on something, I would do so much better. Why push myself to do better when gliding through will do?? In high school for instance, and this no lie, I got a year 12 score of 75 out of 100 by doing less than one hours homework a week and being away for large chunks of it. When I was there, I averaged one class a day I wouldn't show up to also, so you could say I lacked dedication.

Even now, as a supposed mature age student, I do a fraction of the extra work I should, yet still manage to get credits for everything I hand up and even for exams where I may read over the notes a couple of times the night before. Surely if I actually applied myself, I could be doing a hell of a lot better...but that would require effort, and that is something I seem to holding on till I actually want to use it....damn me

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

I got offered a free "Personality Test" today. Bloody Scientologists and their dianetics.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

anyway, you are STREET smart like a Rapper.

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

you could be right...my years in the ghetto pimping bitches and Hoe's gave me that

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

You a wigga.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home