Saturday, September 23, 2006

Post 76...Once again...a weekend in the office

One good thing however, no one humming along to Aqua or 'My Humps' this week...thank God for small mercies.

Have had holidays from uni this week, and this week coming up, so as a result I haven't been out much as I have been trying in vain to do assignments from home. I've never been the worlds best studier, in fact I would have to be in the bottom 10% of the pack. I guess I am easily distracted and always seem to find something else to do...

A standard day for me in the last week has been :

get up around 8-9: have breakfast, talk to the dog.
9ish: go on the computer with intentions of doing work.
9ish and a bit: check emails, laugh, begin email conversations.
10: See above. Perhaps do some work in between trying to make witty remarks.
12: Have lunch, so well deserved. Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (side note, came across a show once called 'Straight Plan for the Gay man." was pure gold. Needless to say, has never been seen since.)
1: Maybe go back to computer for a while, continue email conversations. Perhaps research some things further.
2: Go to the gym
3: Come home. maybe check email again.
4: Walk the dog
5: get back and start thinking about cooking.
6-9 Warden gets home from work. Hear all about how her day sucks, count down minutes till she falls asleep on couch so I can have some peace.
9: Put her to bed. Start either watching Scrubs or play X Box.
1am: go to bed...

And the cycle continues.,..I really need to get out more!

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Sounds a bit like my work day... everything just revolves around the email banter.

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger SkinFluteSymphony said...

I don't see it as a necessarily bad thing

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Well, you know what? Emails conversations make my day and make it all a little more bearable, so no, it's not a bad thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home